COVID-19 Safety Protocols
With the relaxation of COVID-19 restrictions in Jamaica the following protocols have been agreed with The University of The West Indies and will be updated in accordance with any further changes in national guidelines.
The following protocols meet the current standards set by The University of The West Indies and Jamaican Government agencies.
- Sanitation stations installed at entry points and key locations in the conference
- Hand sanitation required by everyone entering the conference venue
- Masks covering nose and mouth to be worn in all indoor spaces
- Medical and security personnel present for the duration of the conference
- Adherence to 70% capacity limitations in spaces at all times
- Restrooms cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day
In addition to the above requirements:
- We are seeking to secure daily antigen self-tests for all participants and conference personnel and if successful will operate an honour system in which we ask all participants to report any positive test results accordingly